If your organization will be tracking Time and Expense by Timekeeper, you will need to setup the appropriate Timekeepers. Timekeepers may be associated with either an AdvoLogix User, Customer Portal User, or a Contact (external resource).
- Select the New Timekeeper button to create a new timekeeper.
- Select the name of a timekeeper to view their information.
- Select the Edit hyperlink to the left of the timekeeper's name to edit their information.
You can open the Timekeeper list from the All Tabs (+) menu option or from the quick links found in AdvoLogix Setup.
Complete or modify the information and Save.
Timekeeper Name and Initials
Will identify the underlying person responsible for keeping time under this identity.
Staff or External Resource
These entries are mutually exclusive of one another. The Timekeeper is either a member of the Staff or an External Resource/Contractor.
Short name to identify user on list pages, reports, and other pages where the entire name does not fit.
Signifies the role occupied by Timekeeper. For Ex:
- AS - Associate
- LA - Legal Assistant
- OC - Of Counsel
- OT - Other Timekeeper
- PT - Partner
From the Timekeeper detail page you can:
- Choose to Edit, Delete, or Clone the timekeeper record.
- You can add time related to this Timekeeper.
- You can view a history of the Timekeeper.