Uploading a file for a specific Matter can be easily accomplished from the Matter Content section of the page layout.
- Users can upload new Content.
- Users have options to specify a Workspace and other meta data values such as Account/Matter/Category/Type (and any custom fields).
- Users have the option to delete Content (via a Delete button).
The Tree on the left side shows records in the following hierarchy: Library -> Category.
When the Library node is selected the list of Content filters is based on Library selected. Likewise, if a Category is selected the Content will be filtered on both Library and selected Category.
- On new Upload of Content, if a Library is selected then that Library is used automatically to store the Content.
- There is a link to View Content as well as Upload “New Version” of content. Upload new Version works same way as new upload but with a change such that it requires a reason for uploading a new version to be specified when storing new Version.
- If grid display is too short to display the entire Content list, there is a link to make the Content module display in extended view.
Navigate to a matter detail page and scroll down till you find the Advologix Content Module
1. Open a file folder and highlight the intended file to transfer into Content
Select a file files that are grouped together
2. Click highlighted files and Drag & Drop the file onto the 'browse for files' dotted border line
1. Click Browse button to open a file folder
2. Highlight the intended file to transfer into Content
3. Click OPEN in the lower right of the computer's file folder window
4. Click Upload Button on Content Module in AdvoLogix
Title: Name the Content field
WorkSpace: You can Choose the Workspace (also called Library)
Description: You can provide additional information
Tags: You can select tags
Account: You can Choose the account to relate the content to
Matter: You can Choose the matter to relate the content to
Category: Choose a category from the drop-down options
Type: Choose a type from the drop-down options