The legacy Timeline object (described in this article) has been deprecated and removed from the application (as of AdvoLogix Spring 2017). The legacy Timeline has been replaced by a new dynamic Timeline with improved functionality and no storage requirements.
Timeline module to view a system log of Chatters/Notes/Tasks/Event/Content/Offers & Demands/Time entries for a Matter. Creation of the following: Chatter, Notes, Tasks, Events, Content Creation, Offers and Demands, Time will enter a record into Timeline Object with fields, related to the associated Matter.
The assignment of date on various Timeline records we log:
- Task: ActivityDate field i.e. DueDate
- Event: StartDateTime field
- Offers & Demands: Date field
- Time: EntryDate field
- Notes: LastModifiedDate field
- ChatterFeed: CreatedDate field
- Content: CreatedDate field
Select the View link on the timeline related list to see additional details on the timeline entry.
- Select the EntryID link on the timeline list view to see additional details on the timeline entry.
- Create custom list views to sort entries using desired filter parameters (optional).