If your organization will be tracking Time and Expense by Timekeeper, you will need to setup the appropriate Timekeepers. Timekeepers may be associated with either an AdvoLogix User, Customer Portal User, or a Contact (external resource).
- Select the New button to create a new timekeeper.
- Select the name of a timekeeper to view their information.
- Select Edit from the drop-down menu (to the right) to edit their information.
You can open the Timekeeper list from the App Launcher (waffle) menu option.
- Timekeeper Name - Will identify the underlying person responsible for keeping time under this identity.
- Initials - The first initial of the first and last name of the timekeeper.
- Alias - A short name to identify users on list pages, reports, and other pages where the entire name does not fit.
Default Roles - Signifies the role occupied by the timekeeper.
- AS - Associate
- LA - Legal Assistant
- OC - Of Counsel
- OT - Other Timekeeper
- PT - Partner
- Staff or External Resource - These entries are mutually exclusive of one another. The timekeeper is either a member of the Staff or an External Resource/Contractor.
- Select the Save button.