AdvoLogix provides basic timekeeping functionality suitable for most firms desiring integrated timekeeping with their matter management. You can add time records directly from a Matter.
If your firm will be using the AdvoLogix Timekeeping features please complete the Timekeeping Setup procedures.
- Click on the name of a Matter OR
- Proceed to an alternate list view and choose a matter there
Hover over the Time link and select the New Time button.
- Matter - Defaults to Matter navigated from
- Owner - Defaults to the person logged in and creating the time record (can be changed after save)
- Entry Date - Date corresponding to time
- Time (in hours) - Quantity of hour(s) associated with this time entry
- Rate - Choose a pre-existing Rate from the Rate Table
- Rate Amount - Set a Rate Amount for the time entry or choose a Rate above ( from the Rate Table) and Rate Amount will default to the amount of chosen Rate
- Timekeeper - Person time record attributed to (may be different than logged in record creator - default owner)
- Description - Comments or descriptive details associated to the time record
The Time detail page will show the information for the newly created time record and Time history will record creation information.