You can change the owner of one or multiple Matters (from one or multiple owners to one owner) from the Matter list view. Selecting the Matters tab brings you to the 'Matters Tab home page'.
Choose Matters to Change
- Place a check mark in the box next to the Matter(s) you wish to change
- Select Change Owner
Ownership Edit Page
- Choose whether new owner is user (internal) or Customer Portal user (external).
- Type all or part of the new owner's name in the search field.
- Click the look-up icon:
- Clicking Lookup opens a lookup search dialog window that allows you to search for the person you want to add as the new owner.
- A blank lookup is performed when you click the lookup icon without entering a search term.
- Select the Send Notification Email checkbox to notify the new owner.
- The 'From' email address displayed in the notification is your return email address as set in the Email Address field of your email settings.
- Select Save to save your changes.
Add your comment