The AdvoLogix mass email feature allows organizations to quickly send multiple email messages to matter contacts and contact-based participants.
The AdvoLogix mass email functionality supports the following:
- Sending mass email from the AdvoLogix matter list.
- Sending mass email from the AdvoLogix Participation Map's list view.
- Sent email will automatically be related to the underlying matter's activity history.
- A separate email will be sent (individually) to each recipient (as opposed to BCC/CC/multiple TO).
- If enhanced email is enabled with email tracking, emails sent using an HTML email template will be tracked.
- In addition to the matter list, organizations may optionally configure the mass email option for other object lists.
Requirements and Limitations
- The running user must have the “Send Email” permission enabled.
- A maximum number of 100 email recipients can be sent per mass email.
- An email cannot and will not be sent if any of the following are true:
- A previous email has bounced.
- A recipient does not have an email address.
- A recipient has selected the Email Opt Out option on their contact record.
- For organizations using Lightning Experience, Enhanced Email must be enabled:
Setup/Activity Settings/Enable Email Tracking.
- A maximum of 5000 emails can be sent per day.
- Sender of Email can be customized only by using org-wide email addresses, with the available for “all profiles“ option enabled.
Add your comment