The Batch Conflict Check feature allows organizations to quickly execute up to 20 conflict checks simultaneously. This feature provides the ability to enter multiple search terms from within a single user experience.
This feature is available from the Lightning Application Launcher. Those organizations (or users) wishing to frequently access the feature may consider adding the page to their application menu or user favorites.
Using Batch Conflict Check
- Search Term: the entity to be searched.
- Description: a brief explanation of the underlying conflict check.
- Matter: optionally assign the Conflict Check to the specified Matter.
- Save: will execute the conflict check for each entry.
- Reset: will clear all entries.
The resulting conflict checks may be reviewed from the Conflict Check list or the Matter's related list for Conflict Checks.
Add your comment