There are several different ways to record Time within AdvoLogix. This is how it is done from the Time tab.
Enter desired Information for the Time record
- Matter - Choose associated Matter for the time record.
- Owner - Defaults to the person logged in and creating the time record (can be changed after save).
- Contact - Contact that time record is associated to.
- Entry Date - Date corresponding to time
- Time (in Hours) - Quantity of hour associated with this time
- Rate - Choose a pre-existing Rate from the Rate Table
- Rate Amount - Set a Rate Amount for the time entry or choose a Rate above ( from the Rate Table) and Rate Amount will default to the amount of chosen Rate
- Timekeeper - Person time record attributed to (may be different than logged in record creator - default owner)
- Description - Comments or descriptive details associated to the time record.
Completing the Time record
- Choose Save to save and proceed to finished Time record.
- Choose Cancel if do not want to save time record.