The Enhanced Form is available from the component palette in the lightning page editor and is suitable for deployment to an object's lightning record page.
Enhanced Forms are designed for use with any object in your organization under the context of a record. This component allows putting fields on a record page which may or may not be part of the object's page layout, giving logged in user's ability to edit or view data based on there own permission levels for the record.
Enhanced Forms is available under the Custom - Managed section of the page designer's component palette. There are multiple options available for this component:
- Header Title - [optional] Displays a title above the enhanced form.
- Field Set - Displays a list of field sets available from the object. The selected field set will be displayed as an editable record form.
- Number of Columns to Display - Displays a list of enhanced form fields into a specified number of columns.
- Display with Section Heading - [optional] Provides a section heading which will be used to wrap the fields and display a section heading above them.
- Show Section as Collapsible - [optional] Displays the section as collapsible.