Editing a Matter
You can edit a Matter record to add to or modify existing data. A Matter is a detailed description of a contact's problem, or question and tracks to solve the problem or issue. You can also create and submit new Matters. In addition, you can see cases assigned to court and which type of Matter is, with dates and status of Matter.
Choose a Matter
Selecting the Matters Tab brings you to the 'Matters Tab home page'. The Accounts tab displays a home page that lets you quickly create and locate all types of Accounts. Click Edit from the Matter list view to edit a Matter.
Add Matter Details
1. Adjust Information for your Matter
2. Adjust Additional Details for your Matter
3. Adjust Dates for your Matter
4. Adjust Financial Information for your Matter
5. Click SAVE to save your edited Matter information in the AdvoLogix system
6. Optionally, select Save & New to go directly to a new blank matter form to add a new Matter