Adding Matter Search to the Classic Page Layout
The following instructions may be used to add the Matter Search feature to the Classic user interface.
1. Matter Page Layouts: Add the Matter Search Component
To make these changes follow following steps:
1. Go to Setup | Create | Objects | Matter
~ Click "Edit" to edit the Page Layout where "Matter Search" component is to be added.
In the Page Layout Editor:
1. From top panel sidebar, select "Visualforce Pages".
2. Drag-n-drop the "Matter Search" page from the panel into the Matter Detail layout section below the panel.
3. Double click "Matter Search" component, that was dragged and dropped in the layout, to open the Properties window for Matter Search Visualforce page.
In the Properties Dialog:
1. Enter Width = 100%
2. Enter Height = 20
3. Uncheck "Show scrollbars" and "Show Label" checkboxes.
4. Click "Save"
~ Repeat above steps for any other Page Layout you have on Matter Object.
For organizations using the Lightning Experience AdvoLogix provides a Matter Search Lightning component for use on the Matter record's Lightning Page.