Batch Time Entry ⚡
Batch Time Entry provides the ability to quickly enter several Time entries from a single dialog. This method works especially well when adding multiple records for the same Timekeeper and/or the same Matter.
The information in this article applies to the Batch Time functionality available in Lightning Experience. Please see this article for details regarding the Classic user experience.
The new Batch Time Entry Lightning component is currently in an open beta phase. The beta phase serves one main purpose: to test performance and identify issues. During this phase, we encourage users to send any issues, suggestions, or ideas regarding the Batch Time Entry Lightning component to email@example.com.
How do I use the Batch Time Entry?
- Ability to remove a row by selecting the
- Add a new row by selecting the
- The Total Time Badge summarizes the total amount entered for all entries in the header.
- Save or Reset the Batch Time form by selecting the appropriate button.
- Configure Menu allows the user to use the List Builder to customize the columns to be displayed in Batch Time.
*Please Note* If default Rates have been established, the Time Entry Rate will automatically populate in the background.
To customize the Batch Time columns follow this link.