Working with the Intake Form URL API
AdvoLogix intake forms may be invoked for data entry using the URL API. The URL API is capable of supporting a wide variety of use cases and is considered a common method for launching intakes.
Launching an Intake with the URL API
The graphic illustrated above signifies the URL components for launching a specific intake form. The URL parameters are defined as follows:
- The organization's custom "my domain" name.
- Static value, will usually be my.salesforce.com/apex/advpm__IntakeForm.
- The formID parameter represents the record identifier of the designated form.
- The formWidth parameter is an optional method for controlling the width of the form at run-time. The width may be specified in pixels or percentage.
- The hh parameter is an optional method that controls the visibility of the Salesforce page header. The accepted values are 0 (show header) or 1 (hide header).
For Communities and Sites, please note the domain aspects of items 1 and 2 will be unique to the organization's configuration. Please contact AdvoLogix if you need assistance determining your Sites page or Community URL.