In addition to the reporting and list view capabilities of the platform, AdvoLogix provides the ability to easily monitor Legal Hold status with two Lightning components. These components allow both administrators and users to quickly monitor their Legal Hold responsibilities.
(new in AdvoLogix Fall 2018)
These features are available in Lightning Experience only.
Legal Hold History Component
The Legal Hold History view allows hold administrators the ability to centrally manage recent legal hold acknowledgement activity. As a Lightning component, the history view may be selectively placed on home pages and/or other Lightning page layouts.
- Use the date range filter to broaden or narrow the scope of Acknowledgements. Optionally search for a specific matter.
- Each matter meeting the filter criteria will be displayed. Use the chevron icon to the left of the matter to expand the matter to see the acknowledgement details.
- Each acknowledgement is displayed below the relevant matter. The icon next to the acknowledgement illustrates the Status (sent, acknowledged, reminded) of the corresponding acknowledgement.
Pending Legal Hold Acknowledgements
The Pending Legal Hold Acknowledgements feature allows users the ability to quickly manage their personal pending legal hold acknowledgements. As a Lightning component, this feature may be selectively placed on home pages and/or other Lightning page layouts.
- The underlying matter that was placed on legal hold.
- The context menu provides an option to allow the user to acknowledge the legal hold.
How do I add the components to a Lightning page?
The Lightning components are available from the component palette in the Lightning page editor when modifying a Lightning page. The components are also available from the application's utility bar designer.