In addition to the reporting and list view capabilities of the platform, AdvoLogix provides the ability to easily monitor legal hold status with two lightning components. These components allow both administrators and users to quickly monitor their legal hold responsibilities.
These features are available in lightning experience only.
The Legal Hold History component allows hold administrators the ability to centrally manage recent legal hold acknowledgement activity. As a lightning component, the history view may be selectively placed on home pages and/or other lightning page layouts.
- Use the date range filter to broaden or narrow the scope of acknowledgements. Optionally search for a specific matter.
- Each matter meeting the filter criteria will be displayed. Use the chevron icon to the left of the matter to expand the matter to see the acknowledgement details.
- Each acknowledgement is displayed below the relevant matter. The icon next to the acknowledgement illustrates the status (sent, acknowledged, reminded) of the corresponding acknowledgement.
The Pending Legal Hold Acknowledgements component allows users the ability to quickly manage their personal pending legal hold acknowledgements. As a Lightning component, this feature may be selectively placed on home pages and/or other Lightning page layouts.
- The underlying matter that was placed on legal hold.
- The context menu provides an option to allow the user to acknowledge the legal hold.