A report returns a set of records that meets certain criteria, and displays it in organized rows and columns. Report data can be filtered, grouped, and displayed graphically as a chart. Reports are stored in folders, which control who has access. You must have “Read” permission on the records included in your reports; otherwise, when you run them, they may be missing data or appear blank.
Reports can be viewed from the Reports Tab
Reports and Dashboards List View/Creation initiation page
From this page, you can:
- Search for reports.
- Select or create a folder.
- The Folder drop-down list includes all report folders you can access.
- Click the View drop-down to sort between.
- All Items
- Recently Viewed
- Items I'm Following
- Items I Created
- Click the Type drop-down to sort between:
- Click New Report to begin a new report. Click New Dashboard to begin a new dashboard.
- Click a report name to run the report.
- Click Edit next to a report to customize it. Click Delete to remove from folder and place in Recycling Bin.