When your company signs up for an AdvoLogix Instance, the information provided during sign-up is displayed on the Company Information page.
This lesson will show you how to add to or edit this information regarding your organization.
Navigate to Main Setup Menu
In AdvoLogix, click Your Name ➤ Setup
Navigate To Firm's Information Edit Screen
In Administration Setup,
1. Click Company Profile
2. Click Company Information
Firm's Information (Organizational Detail)
- Enter General Information (name, phone, fax, etc.)
- Enter Company Address data
- Enter Local Settings (timezone, language, etc.)
- Choose to receive Salesforce.com specific newsletters (*if applicable permissions are in place)
- Set Login Notifications (*if applicable permissions are in place)
- Select Save
Add your comment