Clicking on the Contacts tab displays the Contact home page. Contacts are a core component of a good Case Management system. Contacts may optionally be assigned to an Account which provides relevant business hierarchy for Contacts within organizations. Contacts are very critical for profiling Matter relationships such as co-counsel, opposition, insurance reps, and so on.
Clicking the Contacts tab brings you to the Contacts tab home page. The Contacts tab displays a home page that lets you quickly create and locate all types of Contacts.
- Select a Contact view from the drop-down menu.
- Click go, to navigate to the different Contact list views.
Shows the data entered regarding the Contact and any related lists reside below the Contact detail.
- Hover over the links at the top of a detail page to display the corresponding related list and its records.
- An interactive overlay allows you to quickly view and manage the related list items.
- Click a hover link to jump to the content of the related list.
- Hover over any lookup field on the detail page to view key information about a record before clicking into that record's detail page.
- To directly add new items, click New (or the equivalent button) at the top of a related list.
- To change the number of records shown for related lists, click View More below a related list, or click fewer or more at the bottom of the page.