View Document Lists (legacy)
The documents list page displays a list of documents in a selected folder. From this page, you can view detailed document information or manipulate the document.
Documents and the functionality included with it is only available in the Classic user interface.
- Click the document name to view document properties.
- Click Edit next to a document to view document file properties.
- Click Del to move the document to the Recycle Bin.
- Click View to open the file in its associated application. If a file type is not recognized or the application is not loaded on your machine, Salesforce displays a standard download dialog prompting you to choose a save option.
- Choose a folder to view a list of documents stored in that folder.
- Click any column heading to sort the documents in ascending order by the information in that column. Click the same column heading again to sort documents in descending order.
- At the top and bottom of the list, click a letter to display the contents of the sorted column that begin with that character.
- Click Next Page or Previous Page to go to the next or previous set of documents.
- At the bottom of the document list, select fewer or more to view a shorter or longer display list.
- Click Printable View to display the current list view in a format that is ready for printing.
If you can't find a document, you may not have access to the folder that contains it. For more information about folders, see Managing Folders.