How do I assign a TASK to Another person or Multiple persons?
Single User Assignent: To assign the task to another user, enter a user’s name, or select a user with the lookup icon.
Multiple User Assignment: You can create a task so that up to 100 users are each assigned an independent copy of the task.
Change Assigned to Field
Lookup Multiple Users
1. Choose Multiple Users Tab in Lookup
2. Choose 'Search' Drop down menu option (Arrow shows how you can select what type of group or groups of users to display results from)
3. Alternately, type in 'For:' and click Find to see a specific result
4. Choose from Available Members
5. Add or Remove chosen results from Available Members to Selected members sections
6. See Selected Members
7. Click Done when you have shosen all the members you desire