Assign Users to the AdvoLogix Package
Access to AdvoLogix (for licensed users in your system) will need to be assigned to each user, if not already assigned.
Navigate to Installed Packages
Go to Setup | Quick Find: Installed Packages | Installed Packages. Select Manage Licenses to the left of the package name.
Add a Single User or Multiple Users
- Choose a letter to filter the users with a last name that corresponds with that letter or select All to display all users who match the criteria of the current view.
- Choose a view from the drop-down list, or select Create New View.
- To select user(s) use the checkboxes.
- To select all users for the current view, select Add All Users and click Ok.
- The selected users will be deposited in the Selected Users section at the bottom.
- Uncheck if you choose an undesired user.
- Once you have chosen the desired users, select Add
Removing Access from User(s)
To remove AdvoLogix access from multiple users:
- Click Your Name | Setup | Installed Packages.
- Click Manage Licenses next to the package name.
- Click Remove Multiple Users.
- To show a filtered list of items, select a predefined list from the View drop-down list, or click Create New View to define your own custom view.
- Click a letter to filter the users with a last name that corresponds with that letter or click All to display all users who match the criteria of the current view.
- Select users.
To select individual users, use the checkboxes. Selected users appear in the Selected for Removal list. When the list includes all users for which you want to remove licenses, click Remove.
To select all users in the current view, click Remove All Users, then click Ok.
You can also remove Advologix access from a single user using the following options:
- Click Your Name | Setup | Manage Users | Users and click Remove next to the package in the managed packages list.
- Click Your Name | Setup | Installed Packages, then click Manage Licenses next to the package name, and click Remove next to the user.