A report returns a set of records that meets certain criteria, and displays it in organized rows and columns. Report data can be filtered, grouped, and displayed graphically as a chart. Reports are stored in folders, which control who has access.
To help you monitor your organization, AdvoLogix offers a wide range of standard reports, accessible in standard report folders on the Reports tab.
You can also create new custom reports to access exactly the information you need.
Subtotal and limit your data to help you analyze trends and get a concise picture of what is happening in your organization.
Three report formats are supported, each with varying degrees of functionality and complexity:
Note: The information you see in reports is only the data to which you have access. This includes records you own, records to which you have read or read/write access, records that have been shared with you, records owned by or shared with users in roles below you in the hierarchy, and records for which you have “Read” permissions.
Reports can be viewed and created from the Reports Tab
Reports & Dashboards List View/Creation initiation page
From this page, you can:
1. Search for reports.
2. Select or create a folder.
~ The Folder drop-down list includes all report folders you can access.
3. Click the View drop-down to sort between:
~ All Items
~ Recently Viewed
~ Items I'm Following
~ Items I Created
4. Click the Type drop-down to sort between:
5. Click New Report to begin a new report. Click New Dashboard to begin a new dashboard
6. Click a report name to run the report.
7. Click Edit next to a report to customize it. Click Delete to remove from folder and place in Recycling Bin.