Restoring Items in the Recycle Bin
You can restore items by checking the box next to those items and clicking Undelete. To restore all deleted items, check the box in the column header and then click Undelete.
When you undelete a record, Salesforce restores the record associations for the following types of relationships:
- Parent accounts (as specified in the Parent Account field on an account)
- Parent cases (as specified in the Parent Case field on a case)
- Master solutions for translated solutions (as specified in the Master Solution field on a solution)
- Managers of contacts (as specified in the Reports To field on a contact)
- Products related to assets (as specified in the Product field on an asset)
- Opportunities related to quotes (as specified in the Opportunity field on a quote)
- All custom lookup relationships
- Relationship group members on accounts and relationship groups, with some exceptions
- An article's categories, publication state, and assignments
The platform only restores lookup relationships that have not been replaced. For example, if an asset is related to a different product prior to the original product record being undeleted, that asset-product relationship is not restored.
The Recycle Bin link in the sidebar lets you view and restore recently deleted records for 15 days before they are permanently deleted.
Your recycle bin record limit is 25 times the Megabytes (MBs) in your storage.
~ For example, if your organization has 1 GB of storage then your limit is 25 times 1000 MB or 25,000 records.
** If your organization reaches its Recycle Bin limit, there is an automatically removal of the oldest records if they have been in the Recycle Bin for at least two hours.