The Company Information page displays all of the active user and feature licenses you have purchased for your organization. A user license entitles a user to different functionality within Salesforce and determines the profiles available to the user. A feature license entitles a user to an additional Salesforce feature, such as Marketing or Connect Offline.
Navigate to the system setup
- Click on your name on the top right side of an application.
- Select Setup
Scroll to Administration Setup
Navigate to Setup | Company Profile | Company Information
Company Information detail page
This page has User Licenses and Feature Licenses as related list from where we gather the information of no. of user licenses a company have.
This page lists the following for each type of license:
- Status indicates the status of the license.
- Total Licenses indicates the number of licenses for which your organization is billed and that are available to you.
- Used Licenses is the number of licenses that you have assigned to users.
- Remaining Licenses is the number of unused licenses.
HOW TO CHECK NUMBER ARE LEFT
Hi Laksh - If you look at the last screenshot in the article, you will see a column named 'Remaining Licenses' and that is where you will find the number of licenses you have left to assign to users.