AdvoLogix Spring 2021
AdvoLogix Spring 2021 Major Release (version number 1.112.x-1.115.x)
AdvoLogix provides two types of releases: major releases and patch releases. Major releases are seasonal, occurring three times (approximately) per year and are generally accompanied by new functionality. Patch releases provide minor functional improvements and issue resolutions. It is important to note, patch releases are automatically installed for all customers on the current major release.
Major releases are not automatically installed into your organization. Click here for help with upgrading your organization to the latest major release of AdvoLogix.
Related Files ⚡
Connect to your Google Drive account within a Matter or any Salesforce record and edit your documents without leaving Salesforce. For more details follow this link.
Document Viewer ⚡
Introducing a new Related Files Document Viewer component that can be used to provide an inline editable Google Document within Salesforce. For more details follow this link.
The Google Drive integration within the Related Files component is available only in Lightning Experience.
An improved, more powerful, and feature-rich Enhanced List component is now available and can easily be customized by your administrator(s) for other users in your organization. All these options can now be customized within the Lightning App Builder:
- Customize fields
- Add advanced filters
- Customize the default sort field
- Show or hide the built-in list search or new/delete actions
- Hide the List Builder completely for other users
- Ability to Turn On/Off the previous row values copy function within Batch Entry mode
For more details, follow this link.
Follow this link to read more about the Enhanced List configuration options.
Introducing Spend Management
Introducing a brand new product from AdvoLogix: Spend Management. The use of legal service providers has many benefits but also many pitfalls. The most common of these being surprise invoices and costs overruns. AdvoLogix Spend Management provides you complete control over the financial aspects of utilizing legal service providers in your legal practice. When used in combination with AdvoLogix legal project management capabilities, Spend Management provides complete control over legal projects, spend control, and communication related to all aspects of matter management involving legal service providers.
Follow this link to read more about AdvoLogix Spend Management capabilities.
Control What You Bill
The Create Billings screen has been enhanced with more filtering capabilities. Now you can filter your Time and Expenses within a date range or exclude or bill only Time or Expenses. For more details follow this article.
Added an option to control the decimal point precision for the number and currency fields. For more details follow this article.
Follow this link to read more about the AdvoLogix AccountingSeed Integration.
To support better security and the latest AccountingSeed Features, we have made the AccountingSeed Financial Suite version 3.79 or greater a pre-requisite.
- Resolved an issue with the Matter Calendar not able to detect weekends properly for some non-english locales.
- Resolved an issue with the Focus Matters in some specific conditions may show unassigned matters to users.
- Resolved an issue where the files uploaded from the Intake Form was showing up in the Attachments related list instead of the Files related list.
- Resolved an issue where users are not able to save Time with custom fields added to the Time fieldset.
- Resolved an issue with the Timesheet displaying an unwanted warning for users when the Rates usage is restricted for the logged in user.
- Resolved an issue with the custom lookup fields not sorting the Focus Matters list properly.
- Resolved an issue that caused the AdvoLogix Timeline items to group oddly in the timeline view.
- Resolved and improved user experience when using UTBMS Code Sets within Batch Time entries and Timesheet.
- Improved user experience when entering new Time entries with better handling of custom validation rule errors.
- Updated the default list of standard UTBMS Codes under Worker's Compensation Code Set.
- Implemented better handling of deleted custom objects under Conflicts Check setup options.
- Follow this link for a summary of interim release improvements that are also rolled into Spring 2021.
- Resolved an issue where users were unable to execute a conflict search from the context of matter.
- Resolved an issue where users were unable to link a folder to a current record, within the Google Drive Connector, if the parent folder contained more than 500 folders.
- Resolved an issue with the New Time Global Action not displaying labels properly when users are using compact display density.
- Resolved an issue with the New Time form where the date picker was shown without any background thus preventing users from picking the date properly.
- Resolved an issue with the Task Checklist where the date picker was shown as hidden behind other components.
- Resolved an issue with the Task Checklist where users were unable to trigger dependent tasks due date update automatically on changing parent task due date.
- Added the ability to display user-defined columns in the Task Checklist component. For more details follow this article.
- Resolved an issue where users were getting an error when trying to create a new Budget using the New Budget action button on the matter layout.
- Resolved an issue with Activity Plans, where the activity plan would still be deleted when a task or event encounters a validation to prevent deletion.
- Resolved an issue where Fee Budget and Expense Budget were not rolling up properly from the Budget Details.
- Adding a new Fee Budget or Expense Budget detail from the Budget Summary component now pre-fills the default rate associated with the provided Timekeeper or UTBMS Code.
- Updated the user experience for incremental budget details addition. For more details follow this article.
- Added the ability to display user-defined columns in the Budget Summary component. For more details follow this article.
- Resolved an issue where some users were not able to edit Activity Plan/Templates in a Lightning Experience environment.
- Resolved an issue with users not being able to use the 'Add Existing Rates' button within Lightning Experience environment.
- Resolved an issue within our testing framework where, for some user specific deployments, via change sets, the DML statement count was causing an error.