AdvoLogix Matter Management Major Release (version number 1.129.x)
AdvoLogix has adopted a continuous development model where releases are made available in a monthly cycle. Each release may include new features, bug fixes, and minor improvements as well. The releases are not automatically pushed to your organizations but can be updated from the AdvoLogix Setup tab within our application. Click here for help with upgrading your organization to the latest release of AdvoLogix.
- Improved the Billing Preview ⚡ tab when loading a large number of time and expense records.
- Resolved an issue where, in some rare conditions, the users were not able to select a picklist value when publishing files within the Related Files component.
- Resolved an issue with the Batch Time lightning tab where showing required fields left highlighted after save.
- Resolved an issue with the Batch Time lightning tab where the Disposition picklist field defaults to -None- even with a default value provided in the picklist definition.
- Resolved an issue with the Batch Time lightning tab where placement of two picklist fields along-side each other may overlap text if the value is longer than 20+ characters.
- Resolved an issue with the Matter Calendar not hiding weekends accurately for different locales.
- Resolved an issue with the setup of the Relationship Maps within AdvoLogix Setup, where users were not able to load any relationship map configurations.
- Resolved an issue with the Billing Preview lightning tab where users were unable to apply filters using URL parameters and in, some conditions, inaccurate filters were applied to load the data preview.
- Resolved an issue with the Intake Form designer where users were not able to save the form with the files related list when multi-currency is enabled in the org.