AdvoLogix December 2015 Major Release (version 1.52.x)
AdvoLogix provides two types of releases, major releases, and patch releases. Major releases are seasonal, occurring three times (approximately) per year and are generally accompanied by new functionality. Patch releases provide minor functional improvements and issue resolutions. It is important to note, patch releases are automatically installed for all customers on the current major release.
Major releases are not automatically installed into your organization. Click here for help with upgrading your organization to the latest major release of AdvoLogix.
A New Application Guide
- The online user manual for AdvoLogix has a new user interface (shown above). Navigating the manuals retains the same functionality with an improved user experience and enhanced navigation capabilities.
- The Application Guide has been reorganized to find an area of interest or search the entire guide more easily. Improvements to the reorganization are ongoing and expected to be completed within the next several weeks.
- Previously, the Action Plan Start Date could not be modified if any Task within the plan had been marked completed. New rules allow the Start Date to be modified, even if activities have been completed. This new article describes the Start Date modification rules in more detail.
- The Matter Timeline can now display Key Dates. This new feature is on by default and can be disabled in AdvoLogix Setup.
- Is your organization still using the legacy Timeline? If so, a warning will be displayed on the AdvoLogix setup tab. AdvoLogix introduced the new Matter Timeline approximately one year ago.This article explains how to migrate to the new Timeline.
My Timekeeper's Expense is a new Expense field which can be used to determine if the underlying Expense is assigned to the Logged In User's Timekeeper.
Example use cases for the new field include the use within the filter criteria settings of a report or list view. The new field's value will be True when the Expense is associated with the logged in user.
Accounting Seed Integration
- A new LEDES export utility creates the appropriate output file format for the LEDES (1998B) specification. Output fields may be customized to use the default settings or can be overridden to include custom fields (which may also include formulas).
- The Billing Preview is now capable of posting an interactive report to a specified user’s Chatter feed. The report is in the same format as the save as Printable View.
- When enabled, Content updates in the Matter’s Chatter feed are now more descriptive.
- Create Time from the sidebar Timer uses the default Time form (as specified at the object level) is now used.
- A new AdvoLogix Setup option allows your organization to override the AdvoLogix visualforce pages used by the Matter Calendar and Salesforce1 user interfaces.
- Resolved an issue with Timer running when using multiple tabs.
- Resolved a display issue with the Related Email panel when displaying an extremely large collection of Email content.
- Resolved an issue when Time rounding is enabled. The function missed the first fraction or 0.01 seconds.
- Fixed an issue where Timekeeper was not getting saved into the Time logging from an Activity.
- Added drag-and-drop support to the Matter Content Drop for Internet Explorer versions 10 and above.
- Resolved an isolated issue when processing a large set of Rates and Default Rates (10's of thousands).
- The Timeline now appropriately identifies Email independently of Tasks.
- Improved the behavior of My Matters when changing list views.
- The Billing Preview Disposition and Status filters now default correctly.
- The Batch Time Entry more gracefully handles longer Matter names.
- Resolved an issue with the Time form on Salesforce1.
- Resolved an Action Plan issue involving new Activities in the past.