AdvoLogix Matter Management Major Release (version number 1.122.x)
AdvoLogix has adopted a continuous development model where releases are made available in a monthly cycle. Each release may include new features, bug fixes, and minor improvements as well. The releases are not automatically pushed to your organizations but can be updated from the AdvoLogix Setup tab within our application. Click here for help with upgrading your organization to the latest release of AdvoLogix.
- Resolved an issue with entering Time on matters where users were not able to save time for specific matters which have more than 50,000 time entries.
- Resolved an issue with Batch Time Entry where error message from validation rules may not be presented in full to the user when saving time entries.
- Resolved an issue with Batch Time Entry where on removal of a time entry row will stop auto-filling of data from previous rows for that row.
- Resolved an issue with Batch Time Entry where total time may not be summarized accurately on the Batch Time Entry interface.
- Resolved an issue with Focus Matters filtering within lightning components where in some rare instances, users were not able to filter down using Focus Matters or List View filters within Matter Calendar, Gantt, Focus Matters lightning components. The implementation of this fix requires your System Administrator to setup secured login sessions. For more details follow this article.