AdvoLogix Matter Management Major Release (version number 1.122.x)
AdvoLogix provides two types of releases: major releases and patch releases. Major releases are seasonal, occurring three times (approximately) per year and are generally accompanied by new functionality. Patch releases provide minor functional improvements and issue resolutions. It is important to note, patch releases are automatically installed for all customers on the current major release.
Major releases are not automatically installed into your organization. Click here for help with upgrading your organization to the latest major release of AdvoLogix.
- Resolved an issue with entering Time on matters where users were not able to save time for specific matters which have more than 50,000 time entries.
- Resolved an issue with Batch Time Entry where error message from validation rules may not be presented in full to the user when saving time entries.
- Resolved an issue with Batch Time Entry where on removal of a time entry row will stop auto-filling of data from previous rows for that row.
- Resolved an issue with Batch Time Entry where total time may not be summarized accurately on the Batch Time Entry interface.
- Resolved an issue with Focus Matters filtering within lightning components where in some rare instances, users were not able to filter down using Focus Matters or List View filters within Matter Calendar, Gantt, Focus Matters lightning components. The implementation of this fix requires your System Administrator to setup secured login sessions. For more details follow this article.