AdvoLogix Matter Management Major Release (version number 1.121.x)
AdvoLogix has adopted a continuous development model where releases are made available in a monthly cycle. Each release may include new features, bug fixes, and minor improvements as well. The releases are not automatically pushed to your organizations but can be updated from the AdvoLogix Setup tab within our application. Click here for help with upgrading your organization to the latest release of AdvoLogix.
New Billing Preview Tab for Lightning Experience ⚡
Available only for Lightning Experience. Please see this article for information regarding the classic user experience.
Introducing a new way to preview your time and expenses for billing. This new tab comes with enhanced features such as inline editing, more Lightning geared user experience, and the ability to subscribe snapshot of the billing preview data. For more details follow this article.
- Resolved an issue with AdvoDoc where users were not able to generate the proper number formatting in the AdvoDoc generated document.
- Resolved an issue with multiple lightning components not able to render properly or generate an error when an organization's administrator has enabled the debug mode for specific users of their organization.
- Resolved an issue with the time entry form where the label had been overridden label but it was not shown correctly for certain fields.
- Resolved an issue with the matter calendar incorrectly displaying permissions error for items not enabled to show.
- Resolved an issue with matter hierarchy unable to generate when custom relationships are added to cross-reference matters.