AdvoLogix Matter Management Major Release (version number 1.126.x-127.x)
AdvoLogix has adopted a continuous development model where releases are made available in a monthly cycle. Each release may include new features, bug fixes, and minor improvements as well. The releases are not automatically pushed to your organizations but can be updated from the AdvoLogix Setup tab within our application. Click here for help with upgrading your organization to the latest release of AdvoLogix.
- Added support for record types on content, so users can pick and choose record types for uploaded files when these are enabled on content.
- Resolved an issue with activity plans where some users were receiving the maximum view state exceeded error when editing an activity plan.
- Resolved an issue with the Billing Preview ⚡ lightning tab where (due to large amount of data records) the filtering capability became disabled and users were unable to modify the filter criteria to reduce the amount of data to be pulled in for the view.
- Resolved an issue with the Timeline lightning component breaching heap size memory limit in the platform in situations where the number of emails within a matter was large.
- Resolved an issue with the publishing content form where required fields were causing a component error when publishing files.
- Resolved an issue with the Kanban lightning component being displayed with a distorted user experience.
- Resolved an issue with the Date Calculator where the Copy to Clipboard action does not copy the date in the correct format.