AdvoLogix Matter Management Release (version number 1.131.x)
AdvoLogix has adopted a continuous development model where releases are made available in a monthly cycle. Each release may include new features, bug fixes, and/or minor improvements as well. The releases are not automatically pushed to your organizations but can be updated from the AdvoLogix Setup tab within our application. Click here for help with upgrading your organization to the latest release of AdvoLogix Matter Management.
Enhanced List Improvements with More Functionalities
We have improved our Enhanced List⚡component with the ability to resize columns on-the-go, along with the ability to control the default sort order of the records list (by an administrator). For more details, follow this link.
- Resolved an issue with the Related Files ⚡ component where (in some rare conditions) users may see the loading screen within the component far longer than expected.
- Resolved an issue with the Matter Calendar⚡ component where the group events were always displayed as individual events irrespective of the Matter Planner option, under AdvoLogix Setup, to display the group events as collapsed.
- Resolved an issue with the Matter Calendar⚡ component where selecting the "+ more" link within a day cell to view more activities in the day takes the user to a different day in focus.
- Resolved an issue with the Matter Calendar⚡ component where the month view calendar interface was not displaying the last week of the month in the present view for the months that span across 6 weeks.
- Resolved an issue with the Related Files⚡ component where administrators were getting an error on save when they setup a custom sort order column in App Builder.
- Resolved an issue with Related Files⚡ component where data records were not sorted properly if the sorted column contains empty values.
- Resolved an issue with Activity Plans where users were getting an error while saving if Enhanced Domains is enabled in the organization setup.