AdvoLogix Matter Management Major Release (version number 1.125.x)
AdvoLogix has adopted a continuous development model where releases are made available in a monthly cycle. Each release may include new features, bug fixes, and minor improvements as well. The releases are not automatically pushed to your organizations but can be updated from the AdvoLogix Setup tab within our application. Click here for help with upgrading your organization to the latest release of AdvoLogix.
- Resolved an issue with the AdvoDoc Templates where document output generates an error when objects with the same labels are used in the template body.
- Resolved an issue with the AdvoDoc Templates where the output document was not generating when the list of records data is being shown in a no header format structure.
- Resolved an issue with the Export Templates when address-specific fields are used in the template.
- Resolved an issue with the timeline visualforce component where an All-Day event was displaying the wrong event date.
- Resolved an issue with the Time form unable to pre-fill the matter name when the user has enabled custom record types on the time object.
- Resolved an issue when publishing files from the Related Files component where a field marked as required isn't respected for a required value.
- Resolved an issue when deploying change sets where an error within a packaged class' test execution would not allow the change set to be deployed to production.