AdvoLogix Summer 2020 Major Release (version number 1.99.x - 1.105.x)
AdvoLogix provides two types of releases, major releases, and patch releases. Major releases are seasonal, occurring three times (approximately) per year and are generally accompanied by new functionality. Patch releases provide minor functional improvements and issue resolutions. It is important to note, patch releases are automatically installed for all customers on the current major release.
Major releases are not automatically installed into your organization. Click here for help with upgrading your organization to the latest major release of AdvoLogix.
Calendars & Planning
Gantt View (new)
A new Gantt View Lightning component that allows managing activities for any object in the organization, such as contacts, matters etc.
Gantt View is available only in Lightning Experience ⚡.
Improved Related Files Publishing
The Related Files Lightning component now uses an improved and faster publishing form built using the latest lightning technology.
The new publishing form is available only in Lightning Experience ⚡ within the Related Files lightning component.
Enhanced List (new)
The new Enhanced List component with a variety of display modes:
- A simple list of records or
- A list of child related records or
- To be used as the batch entry interface for any object.
Enhanced List is available only in Lightning Experience ⚡.
The UniCourt integration provides an added advantage to law firms for doing research regarding their client or matter from within AdvoLogix.
Follow this link to read more about the AdvoLogix UniCourt Integration.
- Enhanced default rates data validation in situations when a Matter or Timekeeper is deleted, it leaves an incorrect set of default rates in the system.
- Enhanced the AdvoDoc template to maintain the chosen order of the selected related list columns when adding new columns to the list.
- Introduced a faster lightning component-based Cross-Reference Matters entry form.
- Resolved an issue with Activity Plans where switching between the Specific User and the User Field option does not clear the previously typed user name value.
- Resolved an issue when Time is added from activities and if we delete the Time record, the references of Time record in Task or Event were not cleared before, leaving an impression of activity still linked to a Time. This behavior has been corrected now and the saved references of Time record within the activities are now cleared correctly once Time is deleted and vice versa.
- Resolved an issue with the Participant form not recognizing the change in record type action correctly.
- The Participation Map action buttons are now available for initiation once the component is in a ready state.
- Follow this link for a summary of interim release improvements that are also rolled into Summer 2020.
- Updated AdvoDoc Editor to use point based font sizing.
- Improved Enhanced Lists with better support for record types and improved messaging in the case of deleted validation errors.
- Improved Multi Timer delete dialog for Salesforce Mobile App.
- Resolved an issue with an error being received when deleting a record from the Relationship Maps in List View mode.
- Resolved an issue with the Legal Hold setup screen, where some rare conditions can introduce the Save/Cancel button to become unresponsive.
- Updated the new Activity Plan Template screen to accommodate the Winter '21 Salesforce Release impactful changes.
- Resolved an issue with the mass update actions where the header action rows for a picklist field would not display all picklist values.
- Resolved an issue with the Task Checklist where some custom list view filters would not filter the tasks correctly.
- Resolved an issue with Intake Forms where the default value of a field would be ignored if the field or section is made to hide using visibility criteria.
- Resolved an issue with the Force.com Site did not allow file uploads if the Intake Form was used as a Home Page.
- Resolved an issue with the Related Emails panel where, in some rare conditions, the list of emails would not be displayed.
- Resolved an issue with Focus Matters receiving an error when they are determined by Participants and have additional Role filtering applied.
- Resolved an issue with Intake Forms not able to upload Files when the form is setup to be used as Force.com Sites page.
- Resolved an issue with the Matter Calendar unable to filter Events properly using the selected list view filter.
- Improved Enhanced List component functionality by resolving multiple issues related to saving data and searching within the list.
- Improved package security by updating to the improved security checks within the application.
- An option was added to select a blank value as the record type within the Intake Form section properties.