AdvoLogix Matter Management Release (version number 1.137.x)
AdvoLogix has adopted a continuous development model where releases are made available in a monthly cycle. Each release may include new features, bug fixes, and/or minor improvements as well. The releases are not automatically pushed to your organizations but can be updated from the AdvoLogix Setup tab within our application. Click here for help with upgrading your organization to the latest release of AdvoLogix Matter Management.
AdvoLogix has once again improved the Google Authorization process to make it more robust and less intrusive for it's users. AdvoLogix no longer uses Google's One-Tap login process and have implemented an improved login mechanism for it's users now.
The new Google Authorization process require your system administrators to first complete the initial setup in AdvoLogix Setup, otherwise users will not be able to log in to Google Drive after this update. For more details follow this article and complete Step 6, 7 and 8.
- Improved support for AdvoLogix Spend Management with Accruals.
- Resolved an error with the Transactions Maintenance job where an error would prevent the processing of expenses where the matter is owned by a queue.
- Resolved an error where the Focus Matters was displaying the HTML markup for a rich-text field value.
- Resolved an issue where navigating to a Participation Map (tabular view) from the context of a Conflict Check displayed empty values under multiple columns.
- Resolved an issue where (in some rare conditions) users were getting an error when editing an Activity Plan Template.
- Resolved an error within Related Emails lightning component where users were not able to view emails related to a standard object.
- Enhanced user experience with Related Files component with ability to view all filters within sidebar and ability to go to full view of the component without any limitation on minimum number of files being displayed in the component.