AdvoLogix Matter Management Release (version number 1.140.x)
AdvoLogix has adopted a continuous development model where releases are made available in a monthly cycle. Each release may include new features, bug fixes, and/or minor improvements as well. The releases are not automatically pushed to your organizations but can be updated from the AdvoLogix Setup tab within our application. Click here for help with upgrading your organization to the latest release of AdvoLogix Matter Management.
Introducing: Global Fee Arrangements API Methods
In this latest release, we have added new global API service methods to retrieve or add matter fee arrangements on-the-go via any sort of automation within your organization. For more details, follow this link.
Added Fee Arrangement Support To Batch Time⚡ & Weekly Timesheet
We have enhanced the Batch Time and Weekly Timesheet components user experience with the ability to log time against a fee arrangement configured for your matters.
Introducing Ability to Manage Transactions Data
AdvoLogix has provided the ability to access the Transactions data object via standard navigation within Salesforce. The transactions data object provides better and enhanced reporting around your estimates and actuals for the matters within your organization. For more details, follow this link.
New Expense Quick Action on Matter
AdvoLogix now provides a new quick action that can be added to your matter layouts for quick addition of an expense with integrated matter fee arrangement automation.
- Resolved an issue with the Batch Time Entry⚡ tab where Time In Hours would not evaluate accurately when users shifts focus to a new data entry row.
- Resolved an issue with the Enhanced Form⚡ component where setting up the component with an empty section heading as collapsible hid the section heading completely.
- Resolved an issue with the Discount Percentage field not evaluating accurately for the matter fee arrangements.
- Resolved an issue with the Easy Add function on fee arrangements not populating cost and price from the selected code.
- Resolved an issue with the new Expense form, where the default matter fee arrangement for the matter will not auto populate on the form.
- Removed the New and Edit expense action overrides part of the AdvoLogix package, to ease user's ability to inline edit data fields on expenses.
- Resolved an issue with cloned time entries, where the cloned time entry would be saved with the old time entry's name value.
- Resolved an issue with the Batch Time Entry⚡ tab, where users were unable to save time when the UTBMS Code related fields are marked as required.