AdvoLogix Fall 2020
AdvoLogix Fall 2020 Major Release (version number 1.108.x)
AdvoLogix provides two types of releases, major releases, and patch releases. Major releases are seasonal, occurring three times (approximately) per year and are generally accompanied by new functionality. Patch releases provide minor functional improvements and issue resolutions. It is important to note, patch releases are automatically installed for all customers on the current major release.
Major releases are not automatically installed into your organization. Click here for help with upgrading your organization to the latest major release of AdvoLogix.
Calendars & Planning
Matter Gantt now has a dedicated tab that allows managing activities for all matters in the organization.
New Matter Gantt Tab is available only in Lightning Experience ⚡
Gantt View for Any Object
Gantt View Lightning component is now available for the Home Page or any Lightning Page, with the ability to display activities for any object in the org that support activities. For more details follow this article.
Gantt View with Advanced Filtering
The Gantt View Lightning component now supports advance filtering while using a list view from a task or an event to filter activities. Users can also apply Focus Matters based role filtering as well. For more details follow this article.
Advance filtering capabilities are only available when the Gantt View Lightning component is used in the global context such as a Home Page.
Introducing UTBMS Based Activity Logging
New UTBMS based time and expense logging facilitates firms that engage in managing there activities per matter bounded by certain phases or codes as prescribed by the America Bar Association (AMA). For managing your UTBMS codes follow this article.
Improved Time Entry Experience
An improved Time entry experience throughout lightning, with enhanced support for platform security, now supported from all our custom components such as Matter Calendar, Multi Timer, and Timeline for both desktop and mobile.
New & Improved Budgets
Introducing a refreshing way to plan your budgets, with ability to setup budgets at matter level or generate budgets by periods or UTBMS codes. For more details follow this article.
Introducing Budget Templates
Plan and generate your Budgets using Budget Templates that you can setup once and re-use. For more details follow this article.
Attaching Accounts to UniCourt Cases
The UniCourt Search now supports searching directly from an account or matter page. While adding a case from the search results, and if the search is initiated from an Account or Matter record page, we'll automatically attach the saved case to the respective record.
The UniCourt integration has been enhanced with support for saving Dockets to events and tasks. For more details follow this article.
Follow this link to read more about the AdvoLogix UniCourt Integration.
- For easier navigation and usability, all of our lightning only tabs have been re-labeled with a lightning ⚡ icon appended to the existing labels.
- With the introduction of new and improved Budgets and Budget Templates, we've marked the old budgets with a distinguished label, Budget ❌, for easier identification from new budgets, throughout our application.
- Resolved an issue with the Participation Map being unable to generate in some rare conditions where users may have re-labeled the object's label and included some special characters as well.
- Resolved an issue with the Matter Calendar was unable to switch to next/previous months in rare conditions.
- Resolved an issue with the Focus Matters list view paged set was not recognized properly and the View More button wouldn't hide properly when fetching all matters for the user.
- Resolved an issue with Enhanced Lists not able to configure filters based on multi-picklist fields.
- Follow this link for a summary of interim release improvements that are also rolled into Fall 2020.