June 2014 - Version 1.36
For June 2014 - version 1.36
Need Help Installing the Current Release?
Please see this article for instructions to install the current release: http://advologixpm.screenstepslive.com/s/1905/m/6812
Matter Calendar Enhancements
- The on/off display options have been relocated to dropdown menus.
- Added a new option to display Time entries in the Calendar.
- Added a new option to display “My Matters Only”.
- Added a new option to include activities that are NOT assigned to a Matter.
- All Matter Calendar settings are now saved between sessions.
Matter Gantt View Enhancements
Card Wall Enhancements
Matter Calendar Activity Update Forms
- Tasks and Events can now Log Time from the Matter Calendar.
- The Matter and Contact field labels have been modified to more accurately reflect the available options for relating calendar entries.
- The Event form has an improved interface for entering Time and the default Start & End Times are now more intuitive.
- Vendor: Account Lookup
- Payment Method: Picklist(Cash, Check, Credit Card, Other)
- Payment Reference: Text for Check Number, etc.
- Quantity: Optional
- Total Amount: Formula (Quantity * Rate Amount)
NOTE: Should your organization choose to use the new Expense Quantity field the extended TOTAL amount is saved in the new Total Amount field. Optionally you may continue to disregard the quantity and the Total Amount will assume a Quantity of 1 when implementing the formula.
- Several Salesforce1 usability enhancements, primarily in the Calendars and Calendar update forms.
- Custom list views (Matters, Time, etc) now save the “selected Number of Rows” setting between sessions.
- The Content section of the Matter now filters on the selected Category from the Library Tree.
- When adding new content from the Advologix Content section on a Matter, the Content Library will now automatically default to the “Default Library” setup in the general setup section.
- When recording Time from a Calendar Activity the default rate will automatically be used.
- When an Action Plan is deleted from a Matter, there are now three options for disposing of the Activities associated with the Action Plan. Previously all activities were deleted.
AdvoLogix for Word Update
- Added support for Word 2013.
- The installation is now certified with a digital certificate for enhanced security and product identification.
Optional QuickBooks Integration
Support for QuickBooks integration from our technology partner, PropelWare. The following functionality overview is available in the initial release. (see the included documentation for more details)
- Synchronization of Vendors from QuickBooks to AdvoLogix Accounts.
- Synchronization of Customers from QuickBooks to AdvoLogix Accounts or Contacts.
- Expense synchronization from AdvoLogix to QuickBooks.
- Check Requests initiated from Advologix, sent to QuickBooks then subsequently returned to Advologix as Paid with the referencing Check Number.