AdvoLogix provides two types of releases, major releases, and patch releases. Major releases are seasonal, occurring three times (approximately) per year and are generally accompanied by new functionality. Patch releases provide minor functional improvements and issue resolutions. It is important to note, patch releases are automatically installed for all customers on the current major release.
Major releases are not automatically installed into your organization. Click here for help with upgrading your organization to the latest major release of AdvoLogix.
March 2014 General Improvements - 1.34
- Resolved issue when adding, then canceling a new Task from the Matter Planner.
- Resolved issue when dropping several new files (all at the same time) into the Content Drop.
- Resolved an issue where the Home Page Matter Calendar component was not displaying items for certain Matters.
February 2014 General Improvements - 1.33
- Resolved an issue with the quarterly budget metrics.
- Resolved an issue with the Task trigger on selective, very large databases.
January 2014 General Improvements - 1.32
- Added the ability to use a negative number in the Action Plan's 'Days After' entry field. This allows activities to happen prior to the Base Date of the action plan. Think of it as "Days Before".