AdvoLogix Setup: Conflict Checks
The Conflict Check options allow organizations to tailor the sources used for the conflict of interest search.
- By default, AdvoLogix will search Accounts, Contacts and Participant's. The default Participant setting is designed to include only those Participants using the Other record type designation.
- Organizations have the option to include other types of information in the Conflict Check search. Use this section to add other standard or custom objects to the sources of information used by the search.
- Search Scope has two options:
Primary Name Fields: Searches only the primary name field(s) within the selected objects. Most objects only have one primary name field however in some cases (such as Accounts and Contacts) there may be more than one field.
- All Searchable Fields: Searches all searchable fields with the object selected.
- Primary Name Fields: Searches only the primary name field(s) within the selected objects. Most objects only have one primary name field however in some cases (such as Accounts and Contacts) there may be more than one field.
Search Scope Definitions
1. Primary Name Fields
Name (local), Site, Website
AssistantName, FirstName (local), LastName (local)
2. All Searchable Fields
Account Name (local)
First Name (local)
Last Name (local)
Custom Objects and Fields
All custom fields of type text, text area, long text area, and rich text area
All custom fields of type email and phone
All custom auto-number fields and custom fields that are set as an external ID (no need to enter leading zeros)
Custom object records are searchable only if the custom object is associated with a custom tab. Users aren't required to add the tab for display. The same field types are also searchable for custom fields on standard objects. If an object has custom fields, you can find records of that object with the custom field values.