The conflict check options allow organizations to tailor the sources used for the conflict of interest search.
🧐 Do you know where to find the AdvoLogix Setup tab? Go to the app launcher (waffle) and search for setup. Select AdvoLogix Setup from the search results.
- By default, AdvoLogix will search accounts, contacts and participant's. The default participant setting is designed to include only those participants using the other record type designation.
- Organizations have the option to include other types of information in the conflict check search. Use this section to add other standard or custom objects to the sources of information used by the search.
- Search Scope has two options:
- Primary Name Fields: Searches only the primary name field(s) within the selected objects. Most objects only have one primary name field however in some cases (such as Accounts and Contacts) there may be more than one field.
- All Searchable Fields: Searches all searchable fields with the object selected.
Search Scope Definitions
1. Primary Name Fields
Name (local), Site, Website
AssistantName, FirstName (local), LastName (local)
Please see this section titled NAME FIELDS in this platform document for more information.
2. All Searchable Fields
Account Name (local)
First Name (local)
Last Name (local)
Custom Objects and Fields
All custom fields of type text, text area, long text area, and rich text area
All custom fields of type email and phone
All custom auto-number fields and custom fields that are set as an external ID (no need to enter leading zeros)
Please see this article for more details on searchable fields in lightning experience.
Custom object records are searchable only if the custom object is associated with a custom tab. Users aren't required to add the tab for display. The same field types are also searchable for custom fields on standard objects. If an object has custom fields, you can find records of that object with the custom field values.