The Matter Timeline is a chronological list of data related to a specific Matter. Examples would include Tasks, Events, Content, Time, Expenses, and so on. Timeline options allow your organization the ability to customize the Timeline.
The Timeline is derived at run-time and does not consume data objects.
- Disable (Enable) a Standard object(s) from being displayed in the Timeline.
- Add your own Custom object(s) to the Timeline.
- Change the field mapping for the Date, Title, Status and User fields.
- Disable to remove the specified Standard record type from the Timeline.
- Remove to remove the specified Custom record type from the Timeline.
Edit to edit column mappings for Timeline viewer component.
To add your own custom object:
- Select an Object to be added to Timeline.
- Click Add to Timeline to save mappings.
As of the AdvoLogix Spring 2016 release, in addition to Content, related Files will also be displayed when Content is enabled as a Timeline option.