The timekeeping options pertain to how your organization chooses to track time entries and customize the billing preview.
🧐 Do you know where to find the AdvoLogix Setup tab? Go to the app launcher (waffle) and search for setup. Select AdvoLogix Setup from the search results.
General Timekeeping Options
- Activate time rounding for newly added time records. When enabled, enter the rounding interval. Time will always be rounded up to the nearest interval of the specified incremental rounding value.
For example: Incremental Rounding Value: 15 (minutes) actual time of 20 minutes will result in 30 minutes (.5 hrs)
- Restricting the timekeeper in the timesheet locks the timesheet filter to the current logged-in user.
- Enable UTBMS Code use for time entries. This allows your organization to be able to categorize your users time logging activities by associating them with specific activity or task related codes.
- The option to limit the multi timer to 1 running timer allows organizations the ability to restrict users from running multiple timers concurrently. When enabled, the running timer will be automatically paused when a new timer is started or a paused timer is restarted.
🚨The multi timer will fire the ForcePaused event for the timer being forced to pause mode (when a new timer is started).
- Select a custom text field to override the default Description field used for time entries. This allows your organization to choose a field larger than the package default of 255 characters.
- Use these options to customize the field used for the default time description when creating new time records (log time) from an activity or content record.
- Use the Re-Order Actions button to re-order the list of custom actions that is displayed in the provided order on the billing preview.
- Use the Remove | Edit row action links to either remove the custom action or edit the label of the action that is displayed on the billing preview.
- Use the Add to Billing Preview section to easily add a custom action to the billing preview interface.