The iManage Featured Items Manager allows users to create or edit configurations comprised of a list of documents and/or folders from iManage and can be displayed using iManage Featured Items lightning component. These configurations are available to be setup by an administrator of your organization. For more details, follow this link.
From the side menu, click on iManage Featured Items Manager.
- The New action button in the page header allows users to create a new featured items configuration.
- A tree-view list of all previously saved featured items configurations, where parent row displays configuration name and subsequent rows inside display list of chosen documents and/or folders from iManage.
- A row action menu containing various action items available for each featured item configuration.
When the row action menu is selected (see #3 above) these are the available options:
- Edit - Edit an existing featured items configuration.
- Delete - Remove an existing featured items configuration.
- Add a folder to Featured - Allows browsing through iManage Work and select a folder to be added to Featured Items.
- Add a document to Featured - Allows browsing through iManage Work and select a document to be added to Featured Items.