The AdvoLogix® My Favorites lightning component for iManage® and Salesforce® allows users to view and manage a list of workspaces, folders or documents as shortcuts that they frequently use. The list is maintained within iManage® My Favorites and users can add or remove items either from within iManage® Work or Salesforce®.
1. How do I add the My Favorites component to a lightning page?
1.1. Deployment Use Cases
The My Favorites component is designed for use within a lightning home, app pages and utility bar.
1.2. Deployment Options
Navigate to the gear icon and select Edit Page. You are now in the lightning page editor and will find the My Favorites component in the list of components in the side menu on the left.
- Header Title - Optionally display a title as the component heading.
Display Content Types - Optionally provide a comma-separated list of content types to display in the component. Possible values are:
2. Using the My Favorites Component
Navigating the functions available within the component:
- An action button to create a new category for managing your favorite shortcuts.
- An action menu to allow users to browse iManage® Work and add a document or a folder to your favorites list.
- An action button to reload the list of favorites from iManage® Work.
- A content area to show and browse through various items added as your favorites.
Users can also add workspaces, documents or folders easily to their My Favorites list from the iManage® Connector lightning component. For more information, see this article.