The connector allows users to access their iManage workspaces, folders and documents directly inside their Salesforce instance. Users can create files/folders, view folders/sub-folders, and edit files from the context of the records they are viewing.
What functionality does this module serve?
- The component auto detects and maps itself to a workspace on the iManage work server based on the configuration available for the object. Every record can be associated to one or more workspace(s) in iManage Work.
- Files can be uploaded to your iManage workspace folders via drag-n-drop or from a file selection dialog.
- The list of files and folders is displayed to the user for easier operation. Users can drill down into folders with a simple click.
- A new tab/folder or a set of folders can be created using the workspace templates from within the component interface.
- Preview your documents or open your workspace/folders directly in iManage.
- Seamlessly check a document out and back in with iManage Work for desktop. A document can be checked out by simply double-clicking on it. The document will open in a local client application where changes can be made and then saved to iManage with auto check-in.
- Users can follow workspaces for tracking and getting notified of changes such as new document added or updated within those workspaces.
To install the iManage Integration, please follow this link to our listing on the AppExchange.