The AdvoLogix® Connector for iManage® and Salesforce® is currently in a closed beta phase (available by invitation only). The beta phase serves one main purpose: to test performance and identify issues. During this phase, we encourage the users to send any issues, suggestions, or ideas regarding the iManage® Connector to email@example.com.
The connector allows users to access their iManage® workspaces, folders and documents directly inside their Salesforce® instance. Users can create files/folders, view folders/sub-folders, and edit files from the context of the records they are viewing.
What functionality does this module serve?
- The component auto detects and maps itself to a workspace on the iManage® work server based on the configuration available for the object. Every record can be associated to one or more workspace(s) in iManage® Work.
- Files can be uploaded to your iManage® workspace folders via drag-n-drop or from a file selection dialog.
- The list of files and folders is displayed to the user for easier operation. Users can drill down into folders with a simple click.
- A new tab/folder or a set of folders can be created using the workspace templates from within the component interface.
- Preview your documents or open your workspace/folders directly in iManage®.
- Seamlessly check a document out and back in with iManage® Work for desktop. A document can be checked out by simply double-clicking on it. The document will open in a local client application where changes can be made and then saved to iManage® with auto check-in.
- Users can follow workspaces for tracking and getting notified of changes such as new document added or updated within those workspaces.
Before installing the AdvoLogix® Connector for iManage® and Salesforce®, the system admin will need to enable the following setting in your Salesforce org:
- Go to Setup
- Type Apex Settings into the Quick Find search box
- Select Apex Settings in the side menu on the left
- Enable the Deploy Metadata from Non-Certified Package Versions via Apex checkbox
- Select Save
To install the AdvoLogix® Connector for iManage® and Salesforce®, please contact AdvoLogix® support (firstname.lastname@example.org).