Access to AdvoLogix; for licensed users in your system; will need to be assigned to each user, if not already assigned.
Navigate to Setup
Click Your Name
Navigate to Installed Packages
Under App Setup
Choose Installed Packages
Click Add Users
1. Click a letter to filter the users with a last name that corresponds with that letter or Click All to display all users who match the criteria of the current view.
2. Choose a view from the drop-down list, or click Create New View (See: Configuring Custom List Views / Video Available)
3. Select users. To select individual users, use the checkboxes.
4. To select ALL users for the current view, click Add All Users then click OK
As checked, users will deposit in Selected users section (Bottom)
~ Uncheck if choose an undesired user
6. Once you have chosen the desired Users - Click ADD
Removing Access from User(s)
To remove Advologix access from MULTIPLE users:
- Click Your Name | Setup | Installed Packages.
- Click Manage Licenses next to the package name.
- Click Remove Multiple Users.
- To show a filtered list of items, select a predefined list from the View drop-down list, or click Create New View to define your own custom view.
- Click a letter to filter the users with a last name that corresponds with that letter or click All to display all users who match the criteria of the current view.
- Select users.
To select individual users, use the checkboxes. Selected users appear in the Selected for Removal list. When the list includes all users for which you want to remove licenses, click Remove.
To select all users in the current view, click Remove All Users, then click OK.
You can also remove Advologix access from a SINGLE user using the following options:
- Click Your Name | Setup | Manage Users | Users and click Remove next to the package in the managed packages list.
- Click Your Name | Setup | Installed Packages, then click Manage Licenses next to the package name, and click Remove next to the user.
Add your comment