The AdvoLogix My Favorites lightning component allows users to view and manage a list of workspaces, folders or documents as shortcuts that they frequently use. The list is maintained within iManage My Favorites and users can add or remove items either from within iManage Work or Salesforce.
1. How do I add the My Favorites component to a lightning page?
1.1. Deployment Use Cases
The My Favorites component is designed for use within a lightning home, app pages and utility bar.
1.2. Deployment Options
Navigate to the gear icon and select Edit Page. You are now in the lightning page editor and will find the My Favorites component in the list of components in the side menu on the left.
- Header Title - Optionally display a title as the component heading.
Display Content Types -Optionally provide a comma-separated list of content types to display in the component. Possible values are:
- Library Name - Optionally, provide a library name to retrieve and manage My Favorite items from iManage to that specific library only.
- Login As - Optionally, provide a user to automatically authenticate all iManage Work related operations within the component. The provided user must be enabled as Secured Login within iManage Setup. For more details, follow this link.
When the Library Name is provided within the app builder deployment options, workspace operations are executed within the specified library, otherwise the workspace operations are executed within the library specified in the iManage Workspace Manager configuration for the object.
When a Login As user is provided within the app builder deployment options, all operations related to iManage Work are performed on behalf of that selected user. The current user cannot log in or log out from iManage Work from within the component.
If the provided secured logged in user logs out from their environment, then the user is logged out from all instances of the components where the secured login has been setup to use as via the Login As option.
2. Using the My Favorites Component
With v1.15 onwards, all lightning components support standard navigation with workspaces and folders. Certain functions within component will be adjusted automatically for the users when Standard Navigation is enabled for browsing workspaces and folders. For more details, follow this link.
Navigating the functions available within the component:
- An action button to create a new category for managing your favorite shortcuts.
- An action menu to allow users to browse iManage Work and add a document or a folder to your favorites list.
- An action button to reload the list of favorites from iManage Work.
- A content area to show and browse through various items added as your favorites.
Users can also add workspaces, documents or folders easily to their My Favorites list from the iManage Connector lightning component or add them from the standard iManage Work interface. For more information, follow this link.
Add your comment