AdvoLogix is a web-based solution running on the Force.com platform. Most of your experience will be unique to AdvoLogix. You will also have access to other features that are related to the Force.com platform. Basic knowledge of Applications, Tabs, Drop-down lists and other navigation tips will speed your success.
The AdvoLogix user interface is navigated using the main menu toolbar illustrated below.
- App Launcher - This is how users switch between apps. The name directly to the right of the app launcher is the name of the app the user is currently working in.
- Navigation Bar - Users can create records and access recent records and lists directly from the navigation bar, using the tabs.
- Personalize the Navigation Bar - Customize an app’s navigation bar so that the user interface suits the unique way you work. You can add and reorder items, and rename or remove items you’ve added.
- Global Search Box - The Global Search component lets you expose global search in your site. Let your users search for any object available to them.
- Favorites - Quickly access important records, lists, groups, and other frequently used pages in Salesforce. A favorite is similar to a bookmark in a web browser, but your favorites list is always available regardless of the browser or computer that you use to log in to lightning.
- Global Actions - You can add global quick actions to almost any page that supports actions. Use global actions to let users log call details, create or update records, or send email, all without leaving the page they’re on. Global create actions enable users to create object records, but the new record has no direct relationship with other records.
- Salesforce Help & Training - General system help for using the Force.com platform (not AdvoLogix specific help).
- System Setup - Users (with the permission to do so) can access Setup from here, along with other administration settings.
- Notifications - This is where users can view their notifications (if they have been enabled).
- User Menu - Users can access their My Settings, the density display, and switch to classic (if enabled).