Many organizations choose AdvoLogix not only for the rich legal domain functionality but also for it's strong capability to be customized and extended.
1. Working with Your Administrator
Managing the customizations within AdvoLogix should be overseen by the organization's administrator(s). In most cases the administrator(s) will have exclusive access to the customization areas within AdvoLogix. The administrator role ensures changes are cohesive across the AdvoLogix user base and are planned and implemented in a structured way.
2. Basic Customizations
A few of the ways in which AdvoLogix can be customized:
- The main menu can be customized to show a unique set of options.
- Custom data fields can be added to data objects and data entry pages.
- Custom data lists can be added. (may be independent of or related to other data objects)
- Multiple list views can be customized to display specific columns with designated filters.
- Most data entry page layouts can be rearranged or extended with new custom fields and related lists.
- User level security can be customized to control data visibility as well as read-write access.
- The mobile application Salesforce mobile application can be customized to include specific menu options.
3. Using the AppExchange
The Salesforce AppExchange provides access to thousands of applications compatible with AdvoLogix. A few example categories our customers have implemented include:
- Call Center and Telephony
- Calendar Integrations
- Custom Forms
- Data Integrations
- Document Assembly
- Document Management
- Email Integrations